Modular operational management
The long service lives of modern wind farms are very demanding in terms of material, labour and machinery. The technical and commercial operational management provided by OSTWIND therefore offers you customised, modular operational management.
The scope of our operational management services
- Customised operational management
- Modular operational management
- Vulnerability assessment
- Operational control and monitoring
- Calculation of earnings losses
- Electricity marketing
- Insurance management
- Concept for minimising shut-down periods for reasons of nature conservation
- Technical support for continued operation after 20 years
- Municipal utilities concept
- Unit-based accounting
- Operational management on demand
Operational management from the operator's perspective
Our operational management services consist of modular service packages – optimally tailored to the requirements of your wind farm and precision-adapted to the framework conditions of the German Renewable Energy Act (EEG) in terms of technology, operation and marketing.
It is particularly during the end phase of a construction project that the consequences of poor or incomplete planning reveal themselves – e.g. when a turbine is not connected to the grid on schedule. OSTWIND ensures that your project becomes operational seamlessly and on schedule for maximum output.
Comprehensive services in appropriate modules
Even the Basic package of our operational management contains all the essential services to guarantee the safe, profitable and long-term operation of your wind farm. In addition, our innovative additional modules consistently and sustainably consolidate the profitability of your wind farm.
We also provide you with options when it comes to accounting, offering both per-diem accounting and so-called unit-based accounting.
More performance for the same price
You can benefit from the especially favourable conditions we achieve as a specialist wind energy company when it comes to all servicing and insurance contracts or direct marketing contracts. We pass the benefits straight on to you.
Practical rather than prestigious
You don't pay for any overinflated apparatus, but instead receive a tailored service package – perfectly adapted to your needs.
With us, things run smoothly – and with good reason
OSTWIND optimises your operations wherever possible, and operates your wind farm to produce the following results:
- More profit
- Less risk
- Fewer costs
Do you operate a wind farm and have the feeling that things aren't running as smoothly as you would like?
- Is your wind farm really operating in the way you would like?
- Do you feel that your current operator is providing you with individual and expert advice?
- Does your current operator use their own initiative to provide continuous suggestions for improvements?
- Are you charged for lots of additional services, even though these were never discussed?
- Do you really need all the things you are currently paying for?
- Do you even know the person at the other end of the hotline?
- Are you aware that you as the managing director bear a great deal of personal risk?
With OSTWIND as your partner, you are also on the safe side when it comes to the operation of your wind farm.
Operations with OSTWIND management – your benefits at a glance:
- Optimised operations based on extensive analysis.
- More service and quality at the same price.
- You only pay for what you really need.
- You know your point of contact at OSTWIND – and we know you.
- Fast problem-solving thanks to direct contact with the project-planning bureau.
- Close collaboration with all major wind-turbine manufacturers. Your advantage: preferential service and speedy maintenance.
- Over 20 years of industry experience. 538 wind turbines, 100 wind farms and 914 MW of installed capacity in Germany and abroad.