The right site is key! High-quality planning to provide the foundations for a successful project.
We are your forward thinkers!
- We prepare the necessary documents in such a way that your project seamlessly passes through the permit procedure.
- We bring your site to the attention of the regional planning authorities.
- We work fairly and transparently, highlight problems at an early stage, provide solutions, and thus save you time and money.
We have the answers for tomorrow
We already work closely together with local landowners, municipalities, public authorities and residents during the permit, planning and construction phases. Our regional connections and a high level of acceptance by the local population are very important to us. Time and again, this helps us to minimise friction within the project and to resolve potential conflicts in advance. The experience gained from installing 538 wind turbines, as well as our proven methodology, have taught us when and how a project is viable.
Optimal site scouting and project management with our proprietary "OSTWIND Viewer" tool
- Reliable statements concerning your property's suitability
- Overview of all outstanding "to-dos"
- Transparent processes and consistent risk minimisation
- Centralised data storage offers speedy access to all the relevant information
- Reliable commercial viability calculations and yield forecasts
- Graphical presentation of all key site conditions and planning aspects
- Initial site evaluations
- Feasibility studies
- Site-specific selection of the commercially viable turbine type
- Yield forecasts, project-related commercial viability calculations and costings
- Repowering analyses
- Planning accessways and cable routing; transformer stations and grid connection points
- Micrositing & optimising the wind-farm layout
- 3D planning using a digital site model
- Reports on the likelihood of permit approval for the wind farm & nature conservation
- Public planning & development plans
- Planning the grid connection & electrical engineering
- Planning the accessways & land securement
- Preliminary investigation of the subsoil
- Permit planning in accordance with the Federal Emission Control Act (BImSchG)
- Survey planning