Your wind project has stalled and the clock is ticking? Then you should work with our experienced specialists before problems arise which could cost you lots of money at a later stage.
OSTWIND has been realising commercially successful wind projects for over 25 years – reliably, transparently and as a partner to our customers.
- Are you considering the construction of a wind farm, or are you already in the planning phase?
- Are there gaps in the financing for your project, or has the wrong type of turbine been selected?
- Are you still lacking a reliable partner company, or are you constantly encountering new risks?
- Have there been unforeseen problems and your project is behind schedule?
- Is your existing wind farm now underperforming and are you considering repowering?
Do you want your project to be speedily completed even though problems have arisen during the planning phase?
Whether as an implementation partner, service provider or general contractor, in individual phases or across the entire project: with the OSTWIND service concept, you always have an overview of the entire value chain. That's because OSTWIND covers the entire spectrum, from approval through to the turnkey installation of wind turbines – both within a comprehensive package as well as through individually selectable, modular services.
With us, things run smoothly. And with good reason.
- Recognised expertise across a wind farm's entire value chain.
- Over 25 years of experience in this sector, with 557 wind turbines (WT) and 957 MW of installed capacity.
- Carefully selected partner companies with great expertise and a reliable background.
- Independent collaboration with all major wind-turbine manufacturers, and thus an optimal selection of products.
- Collaborations based on partnership and transparent pricing thanks to our open-book system.